Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI)16913
Here you will find abstracts and full-text slides of session and poster presentations given at past Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) nursing research events, congresses and biennial conventions. You will also find collections of abstracts and full-text submission from research studies funded by the STTI Foundation, STTI-published materials, and selected STTI related videos.
Looking for full-text submissions of the abstract entries? Contact the author(s) via the contact information found in the abstract details. If no contact information is listed, please e-mail the Repository Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the author is a current member of STTI, the most recent e-mail on file will be provided, if available.
Note: As of June 2013 authors may choose to submit full-text versions of their abstracts as part of our peer-reviewed Independent Submissions Community. Browse the repository by author to ensure that you have captured all submissions by your target author.
- Augmenting Sickle Cell Anemia/Sickle Cell Disease Genetic Knowledge Through Simulation: A Descriptive Pilot Study
- Monitoring of magnesium sulphate to improve quality: A case study at Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital Gogo Chatinkha maternity wing, High dependence Unit, Blantyre, Malawi
- Show All Authors
- Fatigue and Co-occurring Symptoms in Women with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Establish Your Own Healthy Work Environment: Don't Re-create the Wheel: Build on Existing Efforts!
- Creating Healthy Work Environments 2017: Building a Healthy Workplace: Best Practices in Clinical and Academic Settings
- Nursing Education Research Conference 2014: Bridging the Gap Between Education and Practice
- From Toxic to Healthy: Breakthrough Strategies for Transforming the Clinical Practice Environment