Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI)6739
Here you will find abstracts and full-text slides of session and poster presentations given at past Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) nursing research events, congresses and biennial conventions. You will also find collections of abstracts and full-text submission from research studies funded by the STTI Foundation, STTI-published materials, and selected STTI related videos.
Looking for full-text submissions of the abstract entries? Contact the author(s) via the contact information found in the abstract details. If no contact information is listed, please e-mail the Repository Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the author is a current member of STTI, the most recent e-mail on file will be provided, if available.
Note: As of June 2013 authors may choose to submit full-text versions of their abstracts as part of our peer-reviewed Independent Submissions Community. Browse the repository by author to ensure that you have captured all submissions by your target author.
- 2017-2019 Presidential Call to Action: Connect, Collaborate, Catalyze
- Predicting NCLEX Failures Using Standardized Assessments
- Transgender Individuals and Osteoporosis Prevention
- Show All Authors
- Crafting a Personal Legacy
- Case Study - Pigs for Peace
- Influence and Implementation
- Case Study - Perspectives from Africa