STTI Biennial Convention6107
Here you will find abstracts and full-text presentation slides of session and poster presentations given at past Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International Biennial Conventions.
The inclusion of full-text presentation slides began with the 42nd Biennial Convention, 16 – 20 November, 2013, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
Looking for full-text submissions of the abstract-only entries? Contact the author(s) via the contact information found in the item details. If no contact information is listed, please e-mail the Repository Manager at email@example.com. If the author is a current member of STTI, the most recent e-mail on file will be provided, if available.
Note: As of spring 2013, authors may choose to submit full-text versions of their abstracts as part of the Independent Submissions Community. Browse the repository by author to ensure that you have captured all submissions by your target author.
- Becoming an Author: Books, Courses, e-Prints
- Show All Authors
- A Digital Destination for All Your Work: The Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository
- Student Leadership for International Nursing Experience
- Staff Nurse Perspective on International Work and Leadership Opportunities
- Student Involvement With International Clinical Experience
- Care for Faculty: Promoting Faculty Excellence to Improve Student Outcomes and Faculty Engagement
- Transforming an Educational Culture through a Model of Care