NLN - National League for Nursing176
Dedicated to excellence in nursing education, the National League for Nursing is the preferred membership organization for nurse faculty and leaders in nursing education. NLN members include nurse educators, education agencies, health care agencies, and interested members of the public. The NLN offers faculty development programs, networking opportunities, testing and assessment, nursing research grants, and public policy initiatives to its 33,000 individual and 1,200 institutional members.
To learn more about National League for Nursing, please visit their website.
- Promoting and Evaluating Critical Thinking in Student Nurses
- Promoting Professional Student Development Through Reflection and Mentoring
- Engaging Graduate Nursing Students in Service-Lerning: A Win-Win Strategy
- From Paper to Practice: A Curriculum Change to Reflect Current Trends
- Do You Wiki? Using a Wikispace for Collaborative Scholarly Work
- A Faculty Development TEAM:Transition, Experience, Adaptation,& Mentoring
- From A Distance: Overcoming Barriers to Enfranchising Distance Faculty