NLN - National League for Nursing176
Dedicated to excellence in nursing education, the National League for Nursing is the preferred membership organization for nurse faculty and leaders in nursing education. NLN members include nurse educators, education agencies, health care agencies, and interested members of the public. The NLN offers faculty development programs, networking opportunities, testing and assessment, nursing research grants, and public policy initiatives to its 33,000 individual and 1,200 institutional members.
To learn more about National League for Nursing, please visit their website.
- Regional Preparation of Nurse Preceptors in a Rural Region
- Promoting and Evaluating Critical Thinking in Student Nurses
- Academic Advising Strategies: Emerging Best Practices
- Promoting Professional Student Development Through Reflection and Mentoring
- The Meaning of Grades: Stories of Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Nursing Students
- Engaging Graduate Nursing Students in Service-Lerning: A Win-Win Strategy
- The Formulary Proposal: Moving Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics to Practice