MNRS - Midwest Nursing Research Society3427
Since 1975, the Midwest Nursing Research Society (MNRS) has been transforming how nursing is practiced. We do this two ways: by promoting, disseminating, and using nursing research and by encouraging, supporting, and connecting the next generation of nurse scientists. Today, with more than 1,300 members, MNRS is one of the largest and most influential nursing research organizations in the country, serving individuals in a 13-state Midwest region.
To learn more about Midwest Nursing Research Society, please visit their website.
- Accessibility of Medical Instrumentation for Persons with Disabilities: A National Survey
- An Examination of the Proposed International Nursing Minimum Data Set
- Antepartum Stressors Experienced during Hospitalization for Bed Rest Treatment
- Patterns of Antibiotic Use in Lay Populations in Honduras
- Nursing student residency program: A model for a seamless transition from nursing student to registered nurse
- Occupying the clinic wait with patient education
- Shifting survival expectations for people with HIV/AIDS