WIN - Western Institute of Nursing1389
This collection houses abstracts of presentations given at conferences hosted by WIN.
The Western Institute of Nursing (WIN) is the western regional nursing organization that succeeded the Western Council on Higher Education for Nursing (WCHEN). WIN exists to bring together a diverse community of nurses in a shared commitment to transcend the boundaries of knowledge development and application to advance the discipline and drive improvements in practice, outcomes and cost.
To learn more about WIN, please visit their website.
- AN OBESITY INTERVENTION PROGRAM FOR HISPANIC ADOLESCENTS
- A CASE STUDY OF MIDWIFERY in MANITOBA
- NOVEL METHODS EXAMINING STRESS, REST AND GROWTH IN NICU VULNERABLE INFANT POPULATIONS
- RISKING UNINTENDED PREGNANCY, HIV AND STIs AMONG METHAMPHETAMINE-USING WOMEN
- IMPACT OF AN INTERVENTION TO IMPROVE ART ADHERENCE AMONG RURAL INDIAN WOMEN WITH AIDS
- QIGONG AS A NOVEL INTERVENTION FOR SERVICE MEMBERS WITH MILD TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
- VALIDATION OF A NURSING PRESENCE SCALE USING DATA TRIANGULATION