Schools of Nursing226
This community contains collections of submissions authored by nursing students and created in fulfillment of graduation requirements and may include:
- PhD Dissertations
- DNP Capstone Projects/Manuscripts
- Masters Theses/Final Papers
- Undergraduate Projects of exceptional merit
The collections are divided by school of nursing programs at various academic institutions. Each submission has been reviewed by appropriate representatives from the governing academic institution to ensure that it adheres to that program’s requirements and, if applicable, is identical to the physical item submitted to the program in fulfillment of graduation prerequisites.
The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International ("STTI"), or the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
With respect to documents available from this collection, neither STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
The display of collections and documents within this community does not constitute a partnership with the school/university, an endorsement, or recommendation by STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, or any of its employees.
- Interprofessional Education Through Telecommunication with Undergraduate Nursing Students and Medical Residents
- Adapting an Evidence-Based Insomnia Practice Guideline for Use in a University Healthcare Setting
- Impacting Nursing Stress: The Implementation of a Standardized Referral Process in the Outpatient Pediatric Care Setting
- Perioperative Low-Dose Ketamine Infusion and its Impact on Postoperative Pain: An Evidence Based Practice Analysis
- Identifying Depression in Primary Care: An Evidence-Based Intervention
- Aseptic Administration of Intravenous Medications by Anesthesia Providers; a Quality Improvement Project
- IV Ketamine Infusions for the Treatment of Depression: An Evidence Based Practice Analysis