Schools of Nursing144
This community contains collections of submissions authored by nursing students and created in fulfillment of graduation requirements and may include:
- PhD Dissertations
- DNP Capstone Projects/Manuscripts
- Masters Theses/Final Papers
- Undergraduate Projects of exceptional merit
The collections are divided by school of nursing programs at various academic institutions. Each submission has been reviewed by appropriate representatives from the governing academic institution to ensure that it adheres to that program’s requirements and, if applicable, is identical to the physical item submitted to the program in fulfillment of graduation prerequisites.
If you are a representative from a school of nursing at an academic institution interested in establishing your own collection in this community, please contact the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository Manager at email@example.com.
The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International ("STTI"), or the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
With respect to documents available from this collection, neither STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
The display of collections and documents within this community does not constitute a partnership with the school/university, an endorsement, or recommendation by STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, or any of its employees.
- Increasing Patient Safety using Positive Patient Identification and Bedside Specimen Scanning
- A Quality Improvement Plan to Decrease Acute Care Transfers through Better Staff Communication about Status Changes Among Assisted Living Residents
- Delirium Assessment in the Medical-Surgical Population: A Quality Improvement Project
- The Implementation of a School Based Asthma and Allergy Program in a Rural School District
- Evaluation of a Fellowship Program for Nurse Practitioner Graduates in an Academic Environment
- Verification Methods of Nasogastric and Orogastric Tubes: Improved Patient Outcomes through Nurse Adherence to Practice Guidelines
- Evaluation of Shared Medical Appointments for Opioid Relapse Prevention in Patients Receiving Medication-Assisted Treatment in a Rural Health Clinic