Schools of Nursing211
This community contains collections of submissions authored by nursing students and created in fulfillment of graduation requirements and may include:
- PhD Dissertations
- DNP Capstone Projects/Manuscripts
- Masters Theses/Final Papers
- Undergraduate Projects of exceptional merit
The collections are divided by school of nursing programs at various academic institutions. Each submission has been reviewed by appropriate representatives from the governing academic institution to ensure that it adheres to that program’s requirements and, if applicable, is identical to the physical item submitted to the program in fulfillment of graduation prerequisites.
The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International ("STTI"), or the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
With respect to documents available from this collection, neither STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
The display of collections and documents within this community does not constitute a partnership with the school/university, an endorsement, or recommendation by STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, or any of its employees.
- Utilization of Evidence-based Health Teaching by Providers to Improve Parents perception of Immunizations and Vaccine Schedules
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention: Innovation and Research Produce Positive Outcomes
- Smoking Cessation Counseling Training for WIC Nurses
- Use of Point of Care Testing to Affect Clinician Treatment Decisions for Patients with Diabetes
- A Process Evaluation of an Outpatient Palliative Care Program: A Quality Improvement Project
- A Bilingual Diabetes Self-Management Education Program for Hispanic Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Effectiveness of Motivational Interviewing-based telephone Follow-up in Diabetes Management