Nursing Research - Education21
Here you will find research carried out by nurses with extensive knowledge in the academic and professional development settings and intended to address issues in nursing education. This collection will disseminate research findings of specific importance to nurses whose interest is in nursing education in a formal academic setting, and/or continuing education for professional development purposes.
Research topics that can be found within this collection may include, but are not limited to:
Approaches to Clinical Teaching ♦ Best Practices in Education ♦ Continuing Education Development ♦ Curriculum Development Paradigms ♦ Curriculum Design - Undergraduate ♦ Curriculum Design, Graduate ♦ Curriculum Design, DNP ♦ Curriculum Design, PhD ♦ Developing Problem Solving Skills ♦ Educational Innovations ♦ Learning Strategies ♦ Faculty Development Strategies ♦ Narrative Pedagogy ♦ Online Education ♦ Patient Education Materials ♦ Student Learning ♦ Teaching Strategies ♦ Technology in Nursing Education
Prior to an item’s inclusion in this collection it has been through a peer-review process conducted by experienced nursing researchers. The collection contains full-text submissions, some of which may be embargoed for a period of time to allow the author to pursue traditional publishing options.
If you are a nurse researcher interested in submitting an item to this collection, please contact the Repository Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items may have collaborating or joint authors. At least one of the authors must be a nurse and must be the submitter of the item.
Please visit the “Get Started” tab for additional information.
- The Effect of Test-taking Strategy Education on Kaplan Integrated Exam Scores
- Evaluating Cultural Competency: A Theory-Driven Integrative Process/Outcome Evaluation of an Associate Degree Program
- PREDICTORS OF SUCCESS IN AN ASSOCIATE NURSING PROGRAM UTILIZING COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATION SCORES
- Re-Designing an Undergraduate Capstone Course: Connecting through Online Discussion
- The Use of Chocolate Chip Cookies to Introduce Nursing Research Concepts
- Show All Authors
- Evaluating Debriefing Methods For High Fidelity Simulation
- Show All Authors
- The Use of Simulation Strategies: An Experiential Approach toward Improving Academic Achievement