Nursing Research - Community & Environmental Health7
Here you will find research carried out by nurses with extensive knowledge in the aspects of community and environmental health. This collection will disseminate research findings on community and environmental health topics as they affect defined segments of the population and may include, but are not limited to:
Community Health Initiatives ♦ Cultural Competency ♦ Family Health ♦ Global Health ♦ Diverse Populations ♦ Disseminating Health Education/the Role that Nurses Play ♦ Health Disparities ♦ Health Literacy ♦ Health Numeracy ♦ Health Practices ♦ Immigrant Health ♦ Infectious Disease Control ♦ Intervention Techniques ♦ Maternal/Child Health ♦ Physical Abuse ♦ Prevention Strategies ♦ Substance Abuse ♦ Public Health & Public Health Policy: Global, Local, National, Regional ♦ Underrepresented & Underserved Populations
Prior to an item’s inclusion in this collection it has been through a peer-review process conducted by experienced nursing researchers. The collection contains full-text submissions, some of which may be embargoed for a period of time to allow the author to pursue traditional publishing options.
If you are a nurse researcher interested in submitting an item to this collection, please contact the Repository Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items may have collaborating or joint authors. At least one of the authors must be a nurse and must be the submitter of the item.
Please visit the “Get Started” tab for additional information.
- School-located influenza vaccination program effectiveness: An observational, descriptive case study.
- Planning for a Community Supported Farmers Market in a Rural USDA Food Desert
- Show All Authors
- Using an Epidemiological Approach to Critically Analyze a Population Health Problem - Al Hamsa Prison, Libya
- Junk Food
- Show All Authors
- Using the Thai-Human Papilloma Virus Belief Scale to Tailor Messages to Eligible Women: A Text Message Intervention
- Discovering the Current Wound Management Practices of Rural Africans