Northern Arizona University School of Nursing, DNP Doctoral Papers20
This collection houses the doctoral project papers of the DNP students of Northern Arizona University School of Nursing. The school of nursing program offers challenging and rewarding coursework in multiple learning environments that reflects the standards of professional nursing and prepares students to practice in a variety of healthcare settings and graduate school.
To learn more about the school, please visit nau.edu.nursing.
- Procalcitonin as a Prognostic Indicator of Risk for Sepsis in the Neonate
- Show All Authors
- Qualitative Assessment of an Electronic Diabetes Education Tool for Burmese Immigrants
- Implementing Recommended Perioperative Pain Practice Guidelines by Incorporating Intravenous Acetaminophen
- Identification of Internal Risk Factors and Interventions to Prevent Exertional Heat Illnesses in Hikers: A Systematic Review
- Behavioral Health Self-Help Interventions Conducted During Chronic Pain Visits in a Primary Care Setting
- A Screening Tool for Early Recognition and Treatment of Sepsis
- Testosterone Replacement in Symptomatic Men: Assessing Knowledge, Barriers, and Prescribing Habits of Nurse Practitioners