Capella University Department of Nursing, Doctorate of Nursing Practice Projects49
This collection houses the doctoral capstone projects authored and submitted by the graduates of Capella’s DNP program. This collection was created and began accepting submissions from students in January 2015.
Capella's DNP program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)*, a nationally recognized accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Secretary of Education. This program helps prepare nurses to be leaders in the field of nursing by focusing on administrative, organizational, and leadership skills. Curriculum topics may include:
- Leadership and ethics
- Policy and advocacy
- Nursing technology
- Global population health
*The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791 http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
- Combating Compassion Fatigue and Burnout through Wellness Activities
- A Multidisciplinary Team Approach to Faculty Development in Technology
- Comparing an STD Education Program to HIV Screening for African American Adolescents at an Urban High School
- The Admission and Discharge Nurse Role: A Quality Initiative to Optimize Unit Utilization, Patient Satisfaction, and Nurse Perceptions of Collaboration
- Introducing Trauma-Informed Care in an Urgent Care Center: A Quality Improvement Project
- Interprofessional Collaboration: A Healthcare Professional's Duty
- The effects of a health promotion program on a rural West Virginia community