Capella University Department of Nursing, Doctorate of Nursing Practice Projects107
This collection houses the doctoral capstone projects authored and submitted by the graduates of Capella’s DNP program. This collection was created and began accepting submissions from students in January 2015.
Capella's DNP program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)*, a nationally recognized accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Secretary of Education. This program helps prepare nurses to be leaders in the field of nursing by focusing on administrative, organizational, and leadership skills. Curriculum topics may include:
- Leadership and ethics
- Policy and advocacy
- Nursing technology
- Global population health
*The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791 http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention: Innovation and Research Produce Positive Outcomes
- Use of Point of Care Testing to Affect Clinician Treatment Decisions for Patients with Diabetes
- A Process Evaluation of an Outpatient Palliative Care Program: A Quality Improvement Project
- A Bilingual Diabetes Self-Management Education Program for Hispanic Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Effectiveness of Motivational Interviewing-based telephone Follow-up in Diabetes Management
- Interventions To Reduce Medication Errors
- A Correlation Between Pre-Admission Preparation and Same-Day Surgery Cancellations