Capella University Department of Nursing, Doctorate of Nursing Practice Projects76
This collection houses the doctoral capstone projects authored and submitted by the graduates of Capella’s DNP program. This collection was created and began accepting submissions from students in January 2015.
Capella's DNP program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)*, a nationally recognized accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Secretary of Education. This program helps prepare nurses to be leaders in the field of nursing by focusing on administrative, organizational, and leadership skills. Curriculum topics may include:
- Leadership and ethics
- Policy and advocacy
- Nursing technology
- Global population health
*The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791 http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
- A Quality Improvement Plan to Decrease Acute Care Transfers through Better Staff Communication about Status Changes Among Assisted Living Residents
- Delirium Assessment in the Medical-Surgical Population: A Quality Improvement Project
- The Implementation of a School Based Asthma and Allergy Program in a Rural School District
- Gaps in Pain Management in Assisted Living
- Preoperative Cognition Screening and Postoperative Delirium in Older Surgical Patients
- Implementing an electronic medical record: Creating a request for proposal
- Implementing Strategies to Improve Patient Perception of Nursing Communication
- Show All Authors