Capella University Department of Nursing, Doctorate of Nursing Practice Projects102
This collection houses the doctoral capstone projects authored and submitted by the graduates of Capella’s DNP program. This collection was created and began accepting submissions from students in January 2015.
Capella's DNP program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)*, a nationally recognized accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Secretary of Education. This program helps prepare nurses to be leaders in the field of nursing by focusing on administrative, organizational, and leadership skills. Curriculum topics may include:
- Leadership and ethics
- Policy and advocacy
- Nursing technology
- Global population health
*The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791 http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
- Interventions To Reduce Medication Errors
- A Correlation Between Pre-Admission Preparation and Same-Day Surgery Cancellations
- Multipronged Approach to Improve Diabetes Care Management in the Home Health Setting
- Electronic Health Record Template Customization and the Impact on Nursing Satisfaction and Documentation Compliance
- Overutilization of CT Scans of the Brain in Nursing Home Patients Post Fall
- The Effects of An Anticoagulation Program on Patient Compliance Following Total Joint Replacement
- Impact of Daily Electrocardiographic Electrode Changes upon Technical Related Cardiac Monitor Alarm Events