Capella University Department of Nursing, Doctorate of Nursing Practice Projects83
This collection houses the doctoral capstone projects authored and submitted by the graduates of Capella’s DNP program. This collection was created and began accepting submissions from students in January 2015.
Capella's DNP program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)*, a nationally recognized accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Secretary of Education. This program helps prepare nurses to be leaders in the field of nursing by focusing on administrative, organizational, and leadership skills. Curriculum topics may include:
- Leadership and ethics
- Policy and advocacy
- Nursing technology
- Global population health
*The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791 http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
- Use Of Standarized Processes To Achieve Optimal Pre-Surgical Skin Asepsis
- The impact of charge nurse transformational leadership workshops in reducing patient falls
- Teach-back and Its Impact on Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS)
- Executive Leadership Rounding on Staff and Its Effect on Patient Satisfaction and Patient Outcomes
- Recruitment and Retention of Indigenous Students in a Baccalaureate Nursing Program
- The Utilization of an Alarm Elimination Fall Prevention Program
- Perinatal Bereavement Immersion for Nurses Providing Care to Women Who Miscarry in the Emergency Department