Capella University Department of Nursing, Doctorate of Nursing Practice Projects88
This collection houses the doctoral capstone projects authored and submitted by the graduates of Capella’s DNP program. This collection was created and began accepting submissions from students in January 2015.
Capella's DNP program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)*, a nationally recognized accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Secretary of Education. This program helps prepare nurses to be leaders in the field of nursing by focusing on administrative, organizational, and leadership skills. Curriculum topics may include:
- Leadership and ethics
- Policy and advocacy
- Nursing technology
- Global population health
*The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791 http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
- The Impact of Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists in the Critical Care Unit
- Development of an Evidence-Based Advisory Opinion Guiding Preceptorships
- Bar Code Medication Administration-Clinic Orders (BCMA-CO) Increase Nurses' Satisfaction With The Medication Administration System - A Quality Improvement Project
- Improving patient satisfaction through implementing AIDET
- The Influence of Lifestyle Medicine on Nurses’ Belief of Evidence Based Practice
- Use Of Standarized Processes To Achieve Optimal Pre-Surgical Skin Asepsis
- The impact of charge nurse transformational leadership workshops in reducing patient falls