Capella University Department of Nursing, Doctorate of Nursing Practice Projects67
This collection houses the doctoral capstone projects authored and submitted by the graduates of Capella’s DNP program. This collection was created and began accepting submissions from students in January 2015.
Capella's DNP program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)*, a nationally recognized accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Secretary of Education. This program helps prepare nurses to be leaders in the field of nursing by focusing on administrative, organizational, and leadership skills. Curriculum topics may include:
- Leadership and ethics
- Policy and advocacy
- Nursing technology
- Global population health
*The BSN, MSN, and DNP degree programs at Capella University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791 http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.
- The Development of an Immunization Training Program for Low-Income Families Within the Community
- A Quality Improvement Plan for Safe Medication Administration for Unlicensed Personnel Working in a Type "A" Assisted Living Facility
- Assessing Nurses' Knowledge About Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Impact of Traumatic Brain Injury on American Soldiers' Memory with Technological Cognitive Aids: A Summative Assessment
- Alarm Management: A Quality Improvement Project to Decreased Non-Actionable Cardiac Telemetry Alarms
- Fall Prevention in Older Adults Who Reside in Nursing Homes
- Improving Heart Failure Management Utilizing a Chronic Disease Clinic Model