Nursing Organizations - Resource Papers65
This community was created to house collections for national and international nursing organizations. It is a means for these organizations to share the following types of corporately-authored documents on a global basis while retaining full copyright.
♦ Position and policy papers
♦ Best-practice guidelines
♦ Research study reports
♦ Any materials that support nursing as a profession and/or further nursing research and evidence-based practice
The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International ("STTI"), or the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
With respect to documents available from this collection, neither STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
The display of documents within this community does not constitute a partnership, an endorsement, or recommendation by STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, or any of its employees.
- ANPD Position Statement: Quality and Safety Education for Nurses
- Role of Nursing Professional Development in Helping Meet Institute of Medicine’s Future of Nursing Recommendations
- ISNCC Tobacco Position Statement
- ISNCC Palliative Care Position Statement
- ISNCC Cancer Nursing Education Position Statement
- Visionary leadership: Charting a course for the health system and nursing in Ontario
- Enhancing Community Care For Ontarians (ECCO) 2.0