Nursing Organizations - Resource Papers75
This community was created to house collections for national and international nursing organizations. It is a means for these organizations to share the following types of corporately-authored documents on a global basis while retaining full copyright.
♦ Position and policy papers
♦ Best-practice guidelines
♦ Research study reports
♦ Any materials that support nursing as a profession and/or further nursing research and evidence-based practice
The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International ("STTI"), or the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
With respect to documents available from this collection, neither STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
The display of documents within this community does not constitute a partnership, an endorsement, or recommendation by STTI, its subsidiaries, chapters, or any of its employees.
- NPWH Position Statement on Cervical Cancer Screening
- NPWH Position Statement on Healthcare for Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Individuals
- NPWH Position Statement on Human Papillomavirus Vaccination
- NPWH Position Statement on HBOC Risk Assessment
- NPWH Position Statement on Prevention and Management of Opioid Misuse and Opioid Use Disorder Among Women Across the Lifespan
- NPWH Position Statement on the Doctor of Nursing Practice for Women's Health Nurse Practitioners
- NPWH Position Statement on Prevention of Alcohol-Exposed Pregnancies