Virginia Henderson International Nursing e-Repository > Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) > STTI Leadership Events >
Harnessing the Power of the Digital Age: Best Practices for Chapter Websites
- Hdl Handle:
- Harnessing the Power of the Digital Age: Best Practices for Chapter Websites
- Author Details:
- Michelle Lilly Coburn BA email@example.com
- Session presented on Thursday, September 25, 2014: Do you know how to develop a website that is visually appealing to your virtual visitors? Attend this session to find best practices in website maintenance and navigation.
- Repository Posting Date:
- Date of Publication:
- Other Identifiers:
- Conference Date:
- Conference Name:
- Leadership Summit 2014
- Conference Host:
- Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing
- Conference Location:
- Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Leadership Summit 2014 Theme: Personal. Professional. Global. Held at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis.
- Items submitted to a conference/event were evaluated/peer-reviewed at the time of abstract submission to the event. No other peer-review was provided prior to submission to the Henderson Repository.
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Harnessing the Power of the Digital Age: Best Practices for Chapter Websites||en_US|
|dc.author.details||Michelle Lilly Coburn BA firstname.lastname@example.org||en|
|dc.description.abstract||Session presented on Thursday, September 25, 2014: Do you know how to develop a website that is visually appealing to your virtual visitors? Attend this session to find best practices in website maintenance and navigation.||en|
|dc.subject||website, virtual interaction||en|
|dc.conference.name||Leadership Summit 2014||en|
|dc.conference.host||Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing||en|
|dc.conference.location||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA||en|
|dc.description||Leadership Summit 2014 Theme: Personal. Professional. Global. Held at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis.||en|
All Items in this repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.