Virginia Henderson International Nursing e-Repository > Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) > STTI Leadership Events >
Cultivating Future Leaders
- Hdl Handle:
- Text-based Document
- Cultivating Future Leaders
- Author Details:
- Michelle Lilly Coburn, BA (STTI staff presenter)
- Session presented on Thursday, September 25, 2014: Do you feel like your group is recycling the same leaders on your board each election? Attend this session to learn how to create a sense of community and local pride to attract and mentor future leaders.
- Repository Posting Date:
- Date of Publication:
- Other Identifiers:
- Conference Date:
- Conference Name:
- Leadership Summit 2014
- Conference Host:
- Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing
- Conference Location:
- Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Leadership Summit 2014 Theme: Personal. Professional. Global. Held at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis.
- Items submitted to a conference/event were evaluated/peer-reviewed at the time of abstract submission to the event. No other peer-review was provided prior to submission to the Henderson Repository.
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Cultivating Future Leaders||en_US|
|dc.author.details||Michelle Lilly Coburn, BA (STTI staff presenter)||en|
|dc.description.abstract||Session presented on Thursday, September 25, 2014: Do you feel like your group is recycling the same leaders on your board each election? Attend this session to learn how to create a sense of community and local pride to attract and mentor future leaders.||en|
|dc.subject||leadership succession, future leaders||en|
|dc.conference.name||Leadership Summit 2014||en|
|dc.conference.host||Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing||en|
|dc.conference.location||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA||en|
|dc.description||Leadership Summit 2014 Theme: Personal. Professional. Global. Held at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis.||en|
All Items in this repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.