Virginia Henderson International Nursing e-Repository > Sigma Theta Tau International (Sigma) > Sigma International Nursing Research Congress >
First-Time Attendee Orientation
- Hdl Handle:
- Text-based Document
- First-Time Attendee Orientation
- Author Details:
- Lois Sarah Marshall, PhD, RN
- Session presented on Thursday, July 23, 2015: This session will identify multiple avenues of professional networking through conference attendance and help to create a forum for professional nursing teambuilding among conference attendees.
- Repository Posting Date:
- Date of Publication:
- Other Identifiers:
- Conference Date:
- Conference Name:
- 26th international Nursing Research Congress
- Conference Host:
- Sigma Theta Tau international, the Honor Society of Nursing
- Conference Location:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Research Congress 2015 Theme: Question Locally, Engage Regionally, Apply Globally. Held at the Puerto Rico Convention Center.
- Items submitted to a conference/event were evaluated/peer-reviewed at the time of abstract submission to the event. No other peer-review was provided prior to submission to the Henderson Repository.
Full metadata record
|dc.title||First-Time Attendee Orientation||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Marshall, Lois Sarah||en|
|dc.author.details||Lois Sarah Marshall, PhD, RN||en|
|dc.description.abstract||Session presented on Thursday, July 23, 2015: This session will identify multiple avenues of professional networking through conference attendance and help to create a forum for professional nursing teambuilding among conference attendees.||en|
|dc.conference.name||26th international Nursing Research Congress||en|
|dc.conference.host||Sigma Theta Tau international, the Honor Society of Nursing||en|
|dc.conference.location||San Juan, Puerto Rico||en|
|dc.description||Research Congress 2015 Theme: Question Locally, Engage Regionally, Apply Globally. Held at the Puerto Rico Convention Center.||en|
All Items in this repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.