Graduate Papers, Theses, and Dissertations69
This community and its underlying collections contain graduate papers, theses, and dissertations that have been previously un-disseminated, cataloged in university library/repository collections and/or that have appeared in the ProQuest database. These items have not gone through the Henderson Repository's peer-review process, but have been accepted by the indicated university or college in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the specified degree.
The Henderson Repository has received express permission to post the items in these collections, or the authors have self-submitted. Copyright remains vested with the authors.
The views, research findings, and opinions expressed in these materials are not necessarily held or endorsed by the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, or the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository.
- An Innovative Strategy to Increase Patient Hand Hygiene Autonomy of Hospitalized Adults
- A Psychometric Analysis of an Instrument that Tests Genetic Knowledge of Advanced Practice Nurses in Genetics
- Investigation into the Relationship Between Critical Thinking Skills and Clinical Judgment in the Nurse Practitioner Student
- Impact of Interprofessional Orientation on New Employee Attitudes Regarding Interprofessional Teamwork
- Exploring the Moderating Effect of a Caring Work Environment on the Relationship Between Workplace Mistreatment and Nurses' Ability to Provide Patient Care
- Fatigue in Parkinson’s Disease: A Qualitative Descriptive Study Exploring the Individual’s Perspective
- The Relationship Between Just Culture, Trust, and Patient Safety
- Show All Authors