Previously Disseminated Electronic Theses5
This collection contains theses that have been previously cataloged in university library collections and/or that have appeared in the ProQuest database. These items have not gone through the Henderson Repository’s peer-review process, but have been accepted by the indicated university or college in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the specified degree.
The Henderson Repository has received express permission from the authors as copyright holders to post the items in this collection. Copyright remains vested with the authors.
The views, research findings, and opinions expressed in these materials are not necessarily held or endorsed by the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, or the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository.
- How Well do Providers Screen for Depression and Suicide in Adolescents?
- Sense of Belonging and Registered Nurse Job Satisfaction
- Patients' Perceptions Regarding Nursing Care in the General Surgical Wards at Kenyatta National Hospital
- The Effect of Test-taking Strategy Education on Kaplan Integrated Exam Scores
- PREDICTORS OF SUCCESS IN AN ASSOCIATE NURSING PROGRAM UTILIZING COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATION SCORES