Virginia Henderson International Nursing e-Repository > Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) > STTI Biennial Convention >
Failure to Rescue: Nursing Grand Rounds 2016
- Hdl Handle:
- Text-based Document
- Level of Evidence:
- Research Approach:
- Failure to Rescue: Nursing Grand Rounds 2016
- Lead Author STTI Affiliation:
- Author Details:
- Ileen Craven, DNP, CNS, MSN, RN-BC; Patricia Denton, BSN, RN; Georgia Perry, MSN, RN, CNML; and Robert Keeter, BSN, RN, Vidant Medical Center, Greenville, North Carolina, USA
Failure to Rescue Nursing Grand Rounds was presented to bedside nurses and nurse leaders at a large academic medical center. Four sessions were presented in 2016 with at least fifteen to twenty to be presented in 2016.
- Repository Posting Date:
- Date of Publication:
- Other Identifiers:
- Conference Date:
- Conference Name:
- 44th Biennial Convention
- Conference Host:
- Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing
- Conference Location:
- Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- 44th Biennial Convention 2017 Theme: Influence Through Action: Advancing Global Health, Nursing, and Midwifery.
- Items submitted to a conference/event were evaluated/peer-reviewed at the time of abstract submission to the event. No other peer-review was provided prior to submission to the Henderson Repository, unless otherwise noted.
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Failure to Rescue: Nursing Grand Rounds 2016||en_US|
|dc.author.details||Ileen Craven, DNP, CNS, MSN, RN-BC; Patricia Denton, BSN, RN; Georgia Perry, MSN, RN, CNML; and Robert Keeter, BSN, RN, Vidant Medical Center, Greenville, North Carolina, USA||en|
|dc.description.abstract||<p><span>Failure to Rescue Nursing Grand Rounds was presented to bedside nurses and nurse leaders at a large academic medical center. Four sessions were presented in 2016 with at least fifteen to twenty to be presented in 2016.</span></p>||en|
|dc.subject||Failure to Rescue||en|
|dc.subject||Trends in Patient Care||en|
|dc.conference.name||44th Biennial Convention||en|
|dc.conference.host||Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing||en|
|dc.conference.location||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA||en|
All Items in this repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.