Virginia Henderson International Nursing e-Repository > Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) > STTI Biennial Convention >
Screening Adolescent Females: An Evidence-Based Practice Research Project
- Hdl Handle:
- Text-based Document
- Level of Evidence:
- Research Approach:
- Screening Adolescent Females: An Evidence-Based Practice Research Project
- Lead Author STTI Affiliation:
- Author Details:
- Marie Tse-Valcin, DNP, Pediatric Department, Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center, Brooklyn, New York, USA
This evidence based practice project will focus on substantiating an intervention that can assist in screening young women for chlamydia, during their annual comprehensive physical examination.
- Repository Posting Date:
- Date of Publication:
- Other Identifiers:
- Conference Date:
- Conference Name:
- 44th Biennial Convention
- Conference Host:
- Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing
- Conference Location:
- Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- 44th Biennial Convention 2017 Theme: Influence Through Action: Advancing Global Health, Nursing, and Midwifery.
- Items submitted to a conference/event were evaluated/peer-reviewed at the time of abstract submission to the event. No other peer-review was provided prior to submission to the Henderson Repository, unless otherwise noted.
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Screening Adolescent Females: An Evidence-Based Practice Research Project||en_US|
|dc.author.details||Marie Tse-Valcin, DNP, Pediatric Department, Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center, Brooklyn, New York, USA||en|
|dc.description.abstract||<p><span>This evidence based practice project will focus on substantiating an intervention that can assist in screening young women for chlamydia, during their annual comprehensive physical examination.</span></p>||en|
|dc.conference.name||44th Biennial Convention||en|
|dc.conference.host||Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing||en|
|dc.conference.location||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA||en|
All Items in this repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.