Virginia Henderson International Nursing e-Repository > Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) > STTI Biennial Convention >
Self-Care Ability Intervention in Elders
- Hdl Handle:
- Text-based Document
- Level of Evidence:
- Research Approach:
- Self-Care Ability Intervention in Elders
- Lead Author STTI Affiliation:
- Author Details:
- Maggie Chen, MSN, college of nursing, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA
Self-care is an essential method in nursing care of elders with the aging challenge the world is facing with, a literature synthesis of interventions promoting self-care ability is the guide of future work.
- Repository Posting Date:
- Date of Publication:
- Other Identifiers:
- Conference Date:
- Conference Name:
- 44th Biennial Convention
- Conference Host:
- Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing
- Conference Location:
- Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- 44th Biennial Convention 2017 Theme: Influence Through Action: Advancing Global Health, Nursing, and Midwifery.
- Items submitted to a conference/event were evaluated/peer-reviewed at the time of abstract submission to the event. No other peer-review was provided prior to submission to the Henderson Repository, unless otherwise noted.
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Self-Care Ability Intervention in Elders||en_US|
|dc.author.details||Maggie Chen, MSN, college of nursing, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA||en|
|dc.description.abstract||<p><span>Self-care is an essential method in nursing care of elders with the aging challenge the world is facing with, a literature synthesis of interventions promoting self-care ability is the guide of future work.</span></p>||en|
|dc.conference.name||44th Biennial Convention||en|
|dc.conference.host||Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing||en|
|dc.conference.location||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA||en|
All Items in this repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.