Virginia Henderson International Nursing e-Repository > Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) > STTI Biennial Convention >
Nursing Students' Views Regarding Their First Clinical Placement
- Hdl Handle:
- Text-based Document
- Level of Evidence:
- Research Approach:
- Nursing Students' Views Regarding Their First Clinical Placement
- Lead Author STTI Affiliation:
- Author Details:
- Fatos Korkmaz, PhD, MSN; Gul Hatice Tarakcioglu Celik, MsN; Gulhan Erkus, BSN; Sevda Arslan, BSN; Senay Gul, PhD, Hacettepe University, Faculty of Nursing, Ankara, Turkey
Being aware of what students experience during their first clinical practice will help both instructors and nurses to prepare learning settings where students can have more positive experiences.
- Repository Posting Date:
- Date of Publication:
- Other Identifiers:
- Conference Date:
- Conference Name:
- 44th Biennial Convention
- Conference Host:
- Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing
- Conference Location:
- Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- 44th Biennial Convention 2017 Theme: Influence Through Action: Advancing Global Health, Nursing, and Midwifery.
- Items submitted to a conference/event were evaluated/peer-reviewed at the time of abstract submission to the event. No other peer-review was provided prior to submission to the Henderson Repository, unless otherwise noted.
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Nursing Students' Views Regarding Their First Clinical Placement||en_US|
|dc.contributor.author||Celik, Gul Hatice Tarakcioglu||en|
|dc.author.details||Fatos Korkmaz, PhD, MSN; Gul Hatice Tarakcioglu Celik, MsN; Gulhan Erkus, BSN; Sevda Arslan, BSN; Senay Gul, PhD, Hacettepe University, Faculty of Nursing, Ankara, Turkey||en|
|dc.description.abstract||<p><span>Being aware of what students experience during their first clinical practice will help both instructors and nurses to prepare learning settings where students can have more positive experiences.</span></p>||en|
|dc.subject||Attitude of Health Personnel||en|
|dc.conference.name||44th Biennial Convention||en|
|dc.conference.host||Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing||en|
|dc.conference.location||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA||en|
All Items in this repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.