Virginia Henderson International Nursing e-Repository > Sigma Theta Tau International (Sigma) > Sigma-hosted Events > Sigma Biennial Convention >
Engaging the Aging in Healthy Living
- Hdl Handle:
- Text-based Document
- Engaging the Aging in Healthy Living
- Lead Author STTI Affiliation:
- Author Details:
- Catherine Szal, BSN, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Chamberlain University, Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
- Participants will learn about an innovative program designed to remove barriers, provide resources, and empower the vulnerable population of the aging adult. The poster will present a forum that endorses socialization and wellness activities for seniors within the community.
- Repository Posting Date:
- Date of Publication:
- Other Identifiers:
- Conference Date:
- Conference Name:
- 44th Biennial Convention
- Conference Host:
- Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing
- Conference Location:
- Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- 44th Biennial Convention 2017 Theme: Influence Through Action: Advancing Global Health, Nursing, and Midwifery.
- Items submitted to a conference/event were evaluated/peer-reviewed at the time of abstract submission to the event. No other peer-review was provided prior to submission to the Henderson Repository, unless otherwise noted.
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Engaging the Aging in Healthy Living||en_US|
|dc.author.details||Catherine Szal, BSN, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Chamberlain University, Downers Grove, Illinois, USA||en|
|dc.description.abstract||Participants will learn about an innovative program designed to remove barriers, provide resources, and empower the vulnerable population of the aging adult. The poster will present a forum that endorses socialization and wellness activities for seniors within the community.||en|
|dc.conference.name||44th Biennial Convention||en|
|dc.conference.host||Sigma Theta Tau International, the Honor Society of Nursing||en|
|dc.conference.location||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA||en|
All Items in this repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.