Sigma Global Initiatives40
Sigma's Global Initiatives department works on key strategies to enhance Sigma's global reach, impact, and participation within the global healthcare community.
This community will showcase the work of Sigma's Global Initiatives department by sharing works in collections devoted to The Global Advisory Panel on the Future of Nursing & Midwifery (GAPFON) and the Institute for Global Healthcare Leadership.
- Women as Subjects, Consumers, and Thought Leaders of Media
- Show All Authors
- Crafting a Personal Legacy
- Case Study - Pigs for Peace
- Influence and Implementation
- Case Study - Perspectives from Africa
- Global Leadership: What are the Unique Challenges
- Global Ethics and Ethical Considerations