Author Information Page
As a submitting nurse author, designated submitter on behalf of a nursing organization as corporate author, and/or a proxy, the following instructions and guidelines will be of interest to you.
The Henderson Repository is a free scholarly/clinical dissemination resource of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International.
An asterisk (*) indicates required reading.
- How to register and request submission authorization* (two-part process)
- Author Policies*
- Additional Policies and Instructions for Submission of Instruments, Tools, and Measurements* (required reading for only those authors submitting instruments, tools, or measurements to the ITM collection.)
- If you are submitting a graduate paper, thesis, or dissertation to a collection in the Graduate Papers, Theses, and Dissertations community, please read the formatting and eligibility sections on this page to make sure that your submission is not rejected.*
Most submitting authors find the repository's system easy to navigate without instructions. Should you require further assistance regarding submission, please refer to the documents below.
- How to submit
- How to resubmit should your submission be rejected
- How to appoint another person, or persons, to submit your work on your behalf
Points of interest not covered in the above documentation:
- You will not receive a submission confirmation email. The evaluators/reviewers assigned to your chosen collection will receive notice that you have submitted. If your school administration or another outside entity requires proof of submission, please take a screenshot of the final submission page and email the image to them.
- Depending upon your chosen collection's assigned workflow, your submission will be moderated, evaluated, or reviewed prior to acceptance and posting in the repository.
- Rejection emails are sent from a general repository email address, but they contain comments from an evaluator or reviewer assigned to your chosen collection.
- You will receive a system-automated congratulatory email once your item has been approved by an evaluator/reviewer and cataloged and posted by the Henderson Repository staff.
- It may take up to 60 days after approval of your submission before your item is cataloged and posted in the Henderson Repository.
If the above documentation does not fully answer your questions or leads to additional questions or concerns, please contact the Henderson Repository staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.