Virginia Henderson International Nursing e-Repository >
We Have a New Name!
We are proud to announce that we are now the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository. As we revise and update our forms you may briefly encounter references that refer to the old name and acronym. Be assured that our policies, instructions, and guidelines remain in force and will not change.
Below you will find information to assist Henderson Repository patrons, authors, reviewers, and schools of nursing. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page for additional materials on keyword selection and copyright.
|Copyright, Open Access, Self-Archiving, and Additional Author Information:|
- Creative Commons Licenses - Control how you share your work with the world. Creative Commons Licenses are an optional part of the Henderson Repository submission process.
- Copyright in General - The Columbia University, Copyright Advisory Office provides an excellent overview of copyright for the academic and general researcher. (Director: Kenneth D. Crews)
- Copyright Ownership - The Columbia University, Copyright Advisory Office provides background information on the fundamentals of copyright ownership.
- Reviewing Publisher Copyright Agreements, a checklist for authors. Document link provided on this website with permission of Cheryl Truesdell, Dean, IPFW Helmke Library. Please do not use Dean Truesdell’s contact information regarding copyright questions; this link is for informational purposes only.
- SHERPA/RoMEO - A searchable database of publishers' policies regarding the self-archiving of journal articles in Open Access online repositories.