Policies and Guidelines
Scroll down to browse instructions, policies, and educational materials regarding the repository.
New: Graduate Papers, Thesis, and Dissertation Project - Have you authored a graduate paper, thesis, or dissertation? Would you like to showcase it in the Henderson Repository? Click here to learn more about the project and dynamic dissemination!
Important: Student Assistance Page - If your school of nursing program requires that you submit your work to their collection in the Henderson Repository, start here! If your school of nursing does not have a collection, but has encouraged you to submit to the Graduate Papers, Theses, and Dissertations community, please view the Author Assistance Page instead.
Questions and Answers
- Participation Policies for Schools/Departments of Nursing
- Collection Policies for National and International Nursing Organizations - Resource Papers
- Collection Policies for National and International Nursing Organizations - Events
- Collection Policies for Open Access Journals
- Collection Policies for STTI Chapters/Regions - Events
- Author Policies
- Embargo Policies
- Registration/Login Instructions - Read instructions carefully. Submission rights are not automatically granted upon registration.
- Submission Instructions
- Re-Submission Instructions - These instructions are for those authors whose initial submissions are rejected for edits.
- Proxy Authorization Agreement
- Submission and Review Overview Diagram
- Creative Commons Licenses - Learn more. Control how you share your work with the world. An optional part of the Henderson Repository submission process.
- Copyright Overview - The Columbia University, Copyright Advisory Office provides an excellent overview of copyright law.
- SHERPA/RoMEO - A database of publishers' policies for self-archiving previously published manuscripts in Open Access, digital repositories.