Policies and Guidelines
Scroll down to browse instructions, policies, and educational materials regarding the repository.
Interested in submitting your work to the repository? Start here!
Questions and Answers
- Author Policies
- Collection Policies for Schools/Departments of Nursing
- Collection Policies for National and International Nursing Organizations - Resource Papers
- Collection Policies for National and International Nursing Organizations - Events
- Collection Policies for STTI Chapters - Events
- Embargo Policies
- Proxy Authorization Agreement
- Submission and Review Overview Diagram
Author Keyword Assistance
Self-Archiving and Copyright Information for Authors
- Creative Commons Licenses - Learn more. Control how you share your work with the world. An optional part of the Henderson Repository submission process.
- Copyright Overview - The Columbia University, Copyright Advisory Office provides an excellent overview of copyright law.
- SHERPA/RoMEO - A database of publishers' policies for self-archiving previously published manuscripts in Open Access, digital repositories.